Another work top refrigerator is needing a home! Staycold has decided to gift another Underbar, as featured in the recently aired In Die Sop programme with Bertus Basson, to a deserving chef / restaurant / outlet in South Africa to help them evolve and prosper. Entrants can send a motivation to Staycold and the competition closes on the 14th October 2022 and Staycold will pick the lucky winner from those entrants.
The deserving restaurant can choose either Staycold’s glass door underbar, Staycold’s solid door underbar or Staycold’s pizza top underbar, depending on their needs.
Staycold encourages restaurants to draw on Bertus’s wisdom, that buying proper industrial/commercial equipment actually saves them money in the long run. So for restaurant Zest, he taught them that one of the ways to improve was to have a Staycold Underbar to better assist them to prepare the meals in their kitchen.
Staycold is a leading South African manufacturer of self-contained commercial fridges and freezers primarily for the beverage and hospitality industries. They have been manufacturing commercial refrigeration for more than 40 years from their factory in Parys and in 2021 added the Underbar fridge to their range.
- The competition is open to any person at any company (or individual) who are located in the Southern African Customs Union (SACU). This is in any of SACU’s five countries of Southern Africa: Botswana, Eswatini (formerly Swaziland), Lesotho, Namibia and South Africa.
- All entrants must submit below a short motivation of their needs for an Underbar and why it will help them (not more than 500 words). They can also submit optional photos to support their entry.
- The competition starts on the 2nd June 2022 and ends on the 14th October 2022 at 5pm.
- The winner will be selected by Staycold from the motivations sent, based on the most deserving kitchens/chefs/establishments. These will be judged by the Staycold panel, which includes the Group Financial Manager from the Group to verify the results.
- The winner will be called telephonically on the 25th October 2022 and then announced on Staycold’s website, on LinkedIn, in their monthly newsletter and in relevant media starting from the 31st October 2022.
- The hand over will take place at the winners site, at a convenient time after the winner is announced.
- The hand over will be in the form of a short ceremony with key stakeholders and media invited. Photographs and interviews will take place.
- The winner will be interviewed and their new work station and Underbar photographed and used in various media.
- Staycold’s decision will be final in any adjudication and no late entries will be considered.
- All information received in the competition i.e. names, stories, photos etc can be mentioned and published for marketing purposes by Staycold, after the competition.
Complete Form Below to enter: