Remote – Permanent Position – Johannesburg based
Do you have a passion for the new innovating industries with a flair for sales? Are you a driven individual that strives off customer service and satisfaction? Staycold International is looking for a Sales Executive to join their established Sales and Marketing team. This individual must be motivated, outgoing, and confident individual who will act as a liaison between the business and the customer in order to establish trust, increase knowledge, and drive more sales for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer retention and upselling initiatives.
- All aspects of new business sales including identifying new business opportunities (Sourcing and establishing new clients) various prospecting methods, detailed needs analyses, identifying areas of improvement, recommending and presenting solutions or negotiation.
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
- Deal with any queries customers may have with any of the products (Customer complaint resolution)
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge and educate customers about the products
- Explaining the benefits and advantages of the products over opposition products
- Providing accurate and regular feedback to the Senior Manager (Competitor analysis)
- Other general ad hoc sales responsibilities as and when required by the Senior Manager
- Spotting market trends and must be able to adapt to corporate environment
- Overall business relationships (maintaining business relationships)
- Ensure that timeous quotes are given to all customers and that they are accurate and up to date
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- Thrive as an individual and as part of a team
- Organized, Fast Thinker, Hardworking, Reliable and Integrity
- Must have own Transport
- Must have a Driver’s license (non-negotiable)
- Must be a hunter
- Cold Calling (Communication skills and telephone etiquette)
- Computer Skills, Problem Solver and Driven
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales/promotions or customer service role
Other details and how to apply
- Start Date: ASAP (Negotiable)
- Salary: Market related depending on Experience
- Commission structures and other benefits will be discussed in the interview.
- Apply before: Friday, July 19, 2019
- Please note that this position is not desk bound, you will be out of the office most of the time.
- If you are interested email your CV to email@example.com